1984 Kawasaki Voyager and Terraplane - For Sale in Canada

Alan F.

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
Wow, is she slightly out of her mind or what?

Description
1984 Kawasaki 1300 Voyager Limited Edition plus Vetter Terraplane Sidecar and all parts to make connections for assembly. Mileage is unknown as battery was pulled so husband could try to attach the sidecar to the bike. Has both original sidesaddles and backsaddle, plus extra sides for redesign for assembly mechanics. Will have to design as no premade available. Would like to sell bike and sidecar together. If purchaser assemblies them, I would like a picture for sentimental value. Bike does not run so purchaser will have to have a trailer to take home and help to load. No trades as I need the money. Asking $8,000 (OBO) for everything

Scott-E

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
Wow, is she slightly out of her mind or what?

Description
1984 Kawasaki 1300 Voyager Limited Edition plus Vetter Terraplane Sidecar and all parts to make connections for assembly. Mileage is unknown as battery was pulled so husband could try to attach the sidecar to the bike. Has both original sidesaddles and backsaddle, plus extra sides for redesign for assembly mechanics. Will have to design as no premade available. Would like to sell bike and sidecar together. If purchaser assemblies them, I would like a picture for sentimental value. Bike does not run so purchaser will have to have a trailer to take home and help to load. No trades as I need the money. Asking $8,000 (OBO) for everything
That's one of those odd ball straight 6 cylinder Bikes. Their sort of rare as not many survive but they are not 'collectable'. The bike is not worth very much at this time. I might gain in value, but I don't think it ever will. I'm sure she's going to want way too much for the sidecar as well. I feel for Widows that are left with little to nothing.

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Yeah, I saw that. Still gonna be a hard pull I think. I went ahead and pulled the images so we have some history when the post goes away.

vetter-terraplane-kawasaki-limited-edition-01.jpg
vetter-terraplane-kawasaki-limited-edition-02.jpg
vetter-terraplane-kawasaki-limited-edition-03.jpg
vetter-terraplane-kawasaki-limited-edition-04.jpg
vetter-terraplane-kawasaki-limited-edition-05.jpg