Behold: Vetter Owners Group Patches

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
They have come, and now exist. Now I just need to find out how you get one. Maybe trophies?? Active members, posts, proof of Vetter ownership... Thinking, thinking, thinking.

They sure do look cool!

Vetter_Owners_Group_Patch.jpg

roncar

They have come, and now exist. Now I just need to find out how you get one. Maybe trophies?? Active members, posts, proof of Vetter ownership... Thinking, thinking, thinking.
trophies, don't know how they work but I got 8.:confused:
Active members, CHECK:)
posts, In the top 8.;)
proof of Vetter ownership, plenty of pics and ser #'s posted.:)
Thinking, thinking, thinking:(

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Any pictures do not do them justice...they are very nice and then all will know you have VOG'S.
My doctor shook her head and just said"Sorry for ya Bill"

Last edited:

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Lost the thread....a fellow member asked about a vest to put his patch on.Well I was at Harley last week and saw blue jean vests and leather vests...they looked very nice and well made.Stop by your local dealer..you might find what you want regardless of what you ride.The patch will look good on the blue jean one for sure...leather I think is for pins.

Last edited:

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
Lost the thread....a fellow member asked about a vest to put his patch on.Well I was at Harley last week and saw blue jean vests and leather vests...they looked very nice and well made.Stop by your local dealer..you might find what you want regardless of what you ride.The patch will look good on the blue jean one for sure...leather I think is for pins.

Yep!!!!

283-1407376171-0f665bb04f96f48549dca253805a2ac9.jpg

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Looks good Brian..now ya just have to "dirty" it up some to make it look like you are not a weekend warrior,rider:)

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
I've been wearing it as I ride it, so it is getting there. I think I need to drag it behind the bike for a few miles to speed up the process. :)

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
You don't want to be known as a posser would ya:D I almost got one myself but my blue jean jacket still has most of it's buttons,the collar maybe down to the threads but it can tell stories and I like it that way:)

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
I am still looking for a cool jacket. Looking for a Vintage one on eBay. The only problem is I want safety too. So I am torn!