Cycle Canada Terraplane Review 1982

Mike324

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
Hi,

I found this review on Ebay which I have never seen before. It is quite a favourable review of the Terraplane. I have attached PDF. Mike

Attachments

• CycleCanadaTerraplaneReview.PDF
    931.3 KB · Views: 624

Mike324

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
Hi Tomas,

There was a gallery here that included quite a few documents, but I believe it is being re-organized. In the gallery I submitted a couple of sales brochures that certainly shed light on its features in the day. Others have submitted other information. The upcoming documents portal sounds like a great idea and I look forward to contributing to it when it is ready.

If you look through the posts in the Terraplane forum you can learn quite a bit.

There has not been a historical write-up yet that I am aware of the Terraplane nor is there a Wiki entry. I think a Wiki entry would be a good idea to share historical information, but I am not sure myself how to start that. I may look into that when I have time. I know Mr. Vetter was working on a chapter in his book that discussed the original Terraplane prototype.

It's a fascinating sidecar and you will enjoy learning about its history...in bits and pieces right now.

Do you have specific questions that this forum might be able to answer for you? Mike