Hello from southern New Hampshire

Are Triumph Hurricane owners allowed here? I've been obsessed with all things Vetter since the recent resurrection of my Hurricane that I have owned for 20+ years. I have acquired a Terraplane side car, a couple of windjammer fairings and just bought a set of side bags and trunk. I have an 83 Honda CB1000 that I would like to "Vetter-out". The Terraplane may end up attached to it some day as well. I can't find a mounting bracket for the front fairing anywhere, as they probably never made one. Looks like it's fabrication time. Does anyone have any advice?

michael_pickell

Learning the Ropes
Website
www.armstrongandsons.com
The color of that Terraplane gives me eye strain. The Hurricane looks sweet. I saw an eBay item number: 381109224079 1973 Vetter Triumph Hurricane Sold for $27,600.00. I have never been into seating style of bikes like Ducati. My Dad had a 65 Bonneville. Can you believe I was up at my local Triumph dealer and while the Bonneville looks the same, it has fake carbs and is fuel injected.

The color of that Terraplane gives me eye strain. The Hurricane looks sweet. I saw an eBay item number: 381109224079 1973 Vetter Triumph Hurricane Sold for $27,600.00. I have never been into seating style of bikes like Ducati. My Dad had a 65 Bonneville. Can you believe I was up at my local Triumph dealer and while the Bonneville looks the same, it has fake carbs and is fuel injected.

The Terraplane came off a Honda Valkyrie with the same color scheme. And yes it's hideous. I will paint it before I'm seen on the road with it. I just watched a scabby Hurricane sell on eBay for $16,600. It was painted black and had cracked upper and lower triple clamps. That's me on the Hurrcane in 1978 when my dad owned it. My profile picture is it today. I can't ride a sport bike due to the seating position. I actually sit pretty upright on the Hawk and the Ducati. I raised and moved back the bars on the Ducati. I did a 2,500 mile round trip to Illinois on the Duc with no aches or pains. I think Triumph did a wonderful job on their new bikes. It's hard to tell if it's classic or new from a distance.