My 1977 Honda GoldWing

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Heya Paul! Great to hear from you again, we all do get busy thats for sure. The bike projects sound like they are coming along, keep us posted on the progress. I will check into the alerts, how do you use the site? Mobile or web?

PAUL politsch

Vetter Aficionado
Okay I have a update...!!!!
I went over to the West coast of Florida and picked up the Vetter gear for my 77 I have another trunk and a set of bags as well as a WindJammer ss fairing. Now comes the cool information The trunk has what looks to me early rear lights on it 35 215367.jpg this rear bag also has one sided keys 35-215357. The bags and trunk are the same one sided key. I tried my Vetter keys and they don't work but one key fits all three pieces. The fairing number is 24-271701 . I remember seeing somewhere there was a post of numbers but I can't find it. If anyone can tell me what year these were made that would be cool. I also am looking for the headlight trim half shade for the fairing.. I have the 77 put back together somewhat. I'm waiting on some parts from the UK. I also quit smoking a month now so more money for parts Woo Hoo. Hope all is well I've been working like a mad man and the wife is better now too. We both are smoke free. Have a great weekend..!!24 271701.jpg

PAUL politsch

Vetter Aficionado
Back when I picked this bike up it had bates bags on it and a bates trunk. I don't like the look so I ditched them (sold ) and pulled the fairing off and scrapped it to. The fairing had a BIG CRACKS in it junk. I have been tossing around the thought of naked or not. I already have a trunk on the shelf in the shop but no bags nor brackets no fairing either. Well now I have a complete touring package for my 77 all in black with the stock cigarette lighter like the one I found on line. I also have the newer radio catty that says Vetter not cyclesound but the speakers do have the cyclesound logo on them. I also picked up a new set of speaker covers for the radio catty I have but there to big for my catty on my 78. But not to worry I have a catty uncut with the knob cover to match it perfect. So what I might do is put the first gen radio catty on the 77 and the other on my 78. I picked up a lot of parts today took me the whole day over and back. A 6hr drive round trip but worth every penny. I also picked up a set of forks for my 78 that have heavy springs in them but I already bought a set for my 78 so now I have plenty of parts as well as more Vetter stuff. Going on the toy run tomorrow. Things are looking up for the 7720151126_120058.jpg.

PAUL politsch

Vetter Aficionado
ISO a Vetter radio catty with large speakers. I'm unsure what size of speakers my new catty can hold but would like to get a catty with the bigger speakers.