Terraplane #432

HorrorGuy

Learning the Ropes
With all the fun going on here in Jersey I have been working on Terraplane #432 .I got a seat for free [my favorite price ].It was a gaming chair which I will make work by making a hinge to flip it forward.It looks like a racing seat .Tail light wise I found a small tail light that fits .If i could have found a orginal lens to replace the Vetter tail light I would gone with that but no luck.I am going to hook up turn signals and if in my junk pile i find a small head light that will be added.Paint wise it will be black.I have a black rat 81 FLT sitting in the corner of my garage so that will be what hauls it around .So a show stopping paint job is not on my list .So that's where I am on that project.I will post pictures later.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 153

HorrorGuy

Learning the Ropes
I have two tables now.The Eagle sidecar is going to the back table til I can get into my neighbors garage and use his press .Plus I do not have a bike to put the Eagle on so it moves down farther on the project list.

turbodog

Learning the Ropes
Country flag
I think I still have the original taillight lens from my Terraplane. If its not too late, It's yours for the cost of shipping.

turbodog

Learning the Ropes
Country flag
I'm not sure which one is correct. Does the fixture in your sidecar have 2 screw holes or 3? I suspect it is the bottom one.

[edit] according to this pic:

it is the top one.
20201210_214218.jpg

Last edited: