steppenwolf

Vetter Master
I cleaned it up a little.
10847619_10204237226748417_221339063106601773_o.jpg

BeachedSquirrel

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
That is a cool pic. Are those your burnout marks? :stig

I had a friend ask the same thing, haha! That bridge is a hot spot for teenagers to drink/smoke. It's covered in graffiti and it's apparently a good place to do burnouts. It's on a gravel road so I can see why the kids favor it; not too many houses in the immediate area!

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Are those police cars turbo or super charged? The CHP here use the Ford Explorer Sport, dual turbo all wheel drive. I have an Explorer Sport, however it not hopped up like the coppers are with their all wheel drive.

BeachedSquirrel

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
Are those police cars turbo or super charged? The CHP here use the Ford Explorer Sport, dual turbo all wheel drive. I have an Explorer Sport, however it not hopped up like the coppers are with their all wheel drive.

Ours are not. These have the hemi without a governor. The county I work for is the largest in the state (land coverage) and we have to spend a fair amount of time traversing dirt/gravel roads. I wish they would go with an AWD SUV but I don't think that's going to happen any time soon.

We had a few deputies 'submarine' their cars this year due to the heavy rains. It was bad enough they put out a new policy that the next person to 'submarine' their car will be fired.