Vetter Bike-to-Bike Communication System

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
They call these the Vetter Bike-to-Bike communication system. I picked up a couple of these new in the box on eBay! How cool. They are a helmet mounted communication system for chat between two people. I have never used one of these, so I am not sure of the range or clarity. I picked them up for collector pieces. I might try to find another couple to play with. To neat!

Vetter_Bike_To_Bike_01.jpg
Vetter_Bike_To_Bike_02.jpg
Vetter_Bike_To_Bike_03.jpg

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
I think I have an eBay problem. I may need professional help. Then again, I tried that and it didn't work.

Those were a super cool find! Ill keep my eyes open and if I see anything cool, I'll broadcast it.

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
Did you hook them up yet? Just wondering how they work. I see there are a few more like them.

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
I am not taking these ones out of the box. I am thinking of buying 2 more, then getting a vintage Vetter helmet and hooking them up that way. I know Terraplane Tom has a set and has used them before.

I am curious as well. I cant image they are that good being of early communication gear.

Here is the link on eBay

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
I saw them on ebay. I was just curious if one kit is for two bikes or if you need multiple kits for the number in the group.

I need to stay out of ebay. Too many things there that are enticing!

Terraplane Tom

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
Bike-to-bike.JPG
P1000668 (2).JPG
P1000666 (2).JPG

Here's some pictures of the bike-to-bike mounted to my helmets. They actually work pretty good, I was impressed.
We use them to communicate between the driver and the rider in the sidecar. Yes, you need at least two of them.

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
Thanks Tom!

I was thinking that mounted to the bike rather than the helmet. That helps a lot.

Terraplane Tom

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
There's a piece that mounts to the helmet so that the unit can be easily taken off. The microphone and speaker are held in place by Velcro so it's very easy to remove.