Vindicator Red White and Blue

Website
www.fluxar.com
Tom,

You have this fairing in your collection. I always though it was a customized paint job. I saw another one on a bike on the net (see below). Was this a special edition? What do you know about it?

vetter-vindicator-red-white-and-blue.png
1978-Kawasaki-KZ100-Spirit-of-America.jpg

Terraplane Tom

Vetter Aficionado
I purchased the fairing on Ebay, but was outbid at the last second on the saddlebags.:(

Here is the article from Craig's website,

All Vetter Fairings that were sold to Kawasaki as "Kawasaki by Vetter" began with the prefix 32. No, to answer your question, I don't know how rare these Kawasaki Windjammers are, but I thank you both for sending this information.
Another interesting Kawasaki story (for another time) is Kawasaki Vetter-Anniversary model of 1978. We made 200 sets of white Vetter components for these bikes, with red and blue stripes, making them very rare indeed:

#15 of 200, Anniversary Kawasaki at Vintage Days, Mid Ohio, 2008

Website
www.fluxar.com
Tom, you are fortunate to have one of those. Another question I have is do you have the matching luggage? Have you ever seen one of the bikes for sale? I would love to have one of those for the collection.

It always amazes me how Craig has a photo for every ten minutes of time during those eras. He is a fantastic person whom documented history with such precision and accuracy. We are fortunate he is with us today, and is so kind to share his impressive documented timeline.