VOG Premier Patch Awards!

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Website
www.ridingacrossusa.com
I still haven't had my patch sewn on yet:eek:ops: Well have to find a new place to get sewn on and I wanna get a SOLR patch which I have not received yet and do both at once.Plus I was thinking about breaking a golden rule..replacing my blue jean jacket with a new one:eek: Takes years to break one in!!!!!

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Website
www.ridingacrossusa.com
Well I am gonna keep my blue jean jacket for sure I decided. I went on our OH SOLR site and asked about a patch and they decided to redesign it after I had a question so I am just gonna wait till the new ones come in.
Sons Of Liberty Riders.But WE are not going to talk politics here!!

Scott

Learning the Ropes
I like the idea of the windshield stickers. Seems like a good idea and a great way to display it.

Website
www.fluxar.com
The patches are super fun! A great addition to any Vetter owners collection. The patches are exclusive for our contributing members. I didn't want to sell them because then everybody could have one, and who knows, some crazy guy buys a bunch, then they are for sale on eBay! Then the Chinese get a hold of them and start making counterfeit ones. Well maybe not, hehe. You will have one soon!