VOG Premier Patch Awards!

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Yes indeed Brain, we better get busy. Ill check with my vendor monday. I got so busy last week it didn't make the cut.

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
I still haven't had my patch sewn on yet:eek:ops: Well have to find a new place to get sewn on and I wanna get a SOLR patch which I have not received yet and do both at once.Plus I was thinking about breaking a golden rule..replacing my blue jean jacket with a new one:eek: Takes years to break one in!!!!!

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Well I am gonna keep my blue jean jacket for sure I decided. I went on our OH SOLR site and asked about a patch and they decided to redesign it after I had a question so I am just gonna wait till the new ones come in.
Sons Of Liberty Riders.But WE are not going to talk politics here!!

Scott

Learning the Ropes
I like the idea of the windshield stickers. Seems like a good idea and a great way to display it.

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Here in Ohio we have magnets that go on the back of your car that say..Look out for motorcycles..put out by ODOT
I would like a sticker for sure.I have a handicap thing for my mirror..why not a sticker saying why..VOGS.

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
VOGS! I think we established this was a disease that you don't want to get.

And yes, yet another reminder! I am on it! Brain! To the bat mobile!

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
It's not that bad of a disease. But 2 Vetter equipped bikes just isn't enough!

VOGS is bad...this is what it did to me a year ago...they found a cure for this strain and on august 28 they will fix it..I hope.
002-51.jpg

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Man I hope I don't get VOG's. But I fear I may already have it. I hear it starts with Vetter memorabilia then moves to the legs.

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
The patches are super fun! A great addition to any Vetter owners collection. The patches are exclusive for our contributing members. I didn't want to sell them because then everybody could have one, and who knows, some crazy guy buys a bunch, then they are for sale on eBay! Then the Chinese get a hold of them and start making counterfeit ones. Well maybe not, hehe. You will have one soon!