Where is Steppenwolf?

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Website
www.ridingacrossusa.com
I am actually getting worried. Has anybody heard from Steppen or seen him on other forums? I know he also frequents xs11.com. :(
Where am I...still here..things don't always go how you plan:)
Pictures you want:)

My campsite...........

See the BMW in the background?

My Bike..in the hands of a stranger!!!!!!!!!!!

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Well at least you came out of hibernation. :D

Was the first picture the results of something that was planned?

Last edited:

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Website
www.ridingacrossusa.com
I am not gonna rush it but the surgeon an the pt people said I am doing great...long story about that but I haven't been able to ride since april7th,2013..my right knee was supposed to be replaced a year ago but I had a lot of things go wrong and so hospital time:( Feb3 rd I got a new knee:) Now my next step..possible amputation of left foot..

Not my best year:D But I plan to ride again..may take another year but I am determined.
Didn't mean to bring my personnel life on here so I kept it as short as I could.They give ya killer drugs:):D:cigar:

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Website
www.ridingacrossusa.com
That sounds terrible Steppen. Why will they have to remove your foot? You will be able to ride again, it's just gonna take a few to get everything back to normal.
I didn't really mean to kinda bring it out to the public but now they want to screw,nut and bolt,zip tie and duck tape my foot...but I have ridden 15 miles this year,kinda stupid on my part but:D Can't help myself.It will be awhile before that happens tho.I will try just about anything at this point. Just give ma a tweleve pack and the remote control and I will be happy:(

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Website
www.ridingacrossusa.com
Got home from hospital sunday.Long story short,foots been broke for some time and they finally got around to fixing it.Two metal plates in foot,14 screws.No weight bearing for 16 weeks and then a walking boot and re hab to learn how to walk again.Looks like I will be missing rides in the country this fall again.Going on two years now.
Might have to dig up some old 35mm and take pics of them.My left foot.

Scott

Learning the Ropes
No darn good! I can understand. Broke my shoulder a year ago last spring and couldn't ride. I hope you have a good recovery!

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Website
www.ridingacrossusa.com
Well now that I am not taken the pain pills like I was I hope to start finding so info or pics on the Vetter,pics won't be mine since I am not allowed out of the house for at least four months.Kinda gotta try to keep a little foroum related:D