which cycle sound for my fairing?

canadianredneck

Grasshopper
Country flag
Hope everyones new Year is off to a wonderful start! I have purchased and modified brackets to put a Vetter ss on my goldwing 1100. I purchased a am fm 8 track CB that says Honda on it to put on my bike. Going to have aux input added somehow. I am unsure as to which cycle sound to use, or how to find the correct one. Any help would be appreciated, this isnt for show, I ride it daily to and from work. I ride about 50k a year so I want tunes and comfort. Thank you

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
With the Windjammer SS, it is pretty much the same as the IV. You can use the newer Cycle Sound or the Vetter Sound setup. They newer ones have the the larger speakers 4" speakers and the older ones have 3" speakers.

canadianredneck

Grasshopper
Country flag
amfmcb8t.jpg

canadianredneck

Grasshopper
Country flag
Theres my new to me radio, now to find a decent place to add the aux input and wire the plug for a standard mic plug. Also looking for a cycle sound or Vetter box so I have tunes. Anybody have a radio box? Know someone that works on olde radios? Thanks, David

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Theres my new to me radio, now to find a decent place to add the aux input and wire the plug for a standard mic plug. Also looking for a cycle sound or Vetter box so I have tunes. Anybody have a radio box? Know someone that works on olde radios? Thanks, David
Thats actually pretty sharp. I have not seen a CB AM/FM Combo. I can't tell, is it also 8 track?