WJ5 on the Nighthawk

Larry Fine

Country flag
Seafoam.jpg

Larry Fine

Country flag
It's a pic I took a while back, although I may still have the can.

I posted it here so I could link to it on the NH forum. ;)

Alan F.

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
Cool, I think I've got a can I bought in May of this year, brb. I found an old can too, it's like yours. For the new can they have switched to a shrink wrapped label, you can see the wrinkles in the photo. These are good cans to carry spare fuel in.
IMG_20201224_192700.jpg
IMG_20201224_192617.jpg

Scott-E

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
I buy that premixed 2-cycle fuel in a can for my weed eater. I use those cans after I use the fuel in them for spare fuel too. I got tired of ethanol eating up the carburetors buying pump gasoline and mixing 2-cycle oil in it. I found a web page that details how to test gasoline for ethanol before purchasing no-ethanol gasoline at the pump and I discovered that supposed no-ethanol gasoline had ethanol in it. It was not as much ethanol as the standard pump but it was still enough to screw up my weed eater.

Alan F.

Vetter Aficionado
Country flag
Yup. If they can't get us to stop riding by guilt or cost, they'll get us with bad fuel and unavailable spark plugs.

I've read something about Porsche working on alternate clean burning fuel, because 70% of all cars they ever built are still on the road. Wow 70%.

It'll cost more but it'll burn clean and work right. I hope they can pull it off.