Hello from Oklahoma

Bob48

Grasshopper
Hi,
New member here and I'm glad to be in this group. I own a 1981 Honda CB900 Custom with Windjammer fairing. The fairing was originally equipped with the Vetter radio and speakers unit but it had been removed before I bought it.

Attachments

• IMG_20211004_100604.jpg
    IMG_20211004_100604.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 116

Bob48

Grasshopper
Thanks Alan,
It is very comfortable. A few years ago I thought about taking the fairing off, returning it to stock, and getting a standard seat but it's such a comfortable ride that I just left it as it is.
It's my ugly duckling.

KGBnut

Learning the Ropes
Country flag
I don't think it is ugly at all. If you can get lowers for it that makes it look more cohesive.

Ken

MSGWALT

Grasshopper
Country flag
Howdy. This past summer I bought an '83 Honda CB 1000. It has the stock seat and I've been looking for a seat much like yours. Any idea of the manufacturer? My 75 Goldwing and this 83 have The Windjammer III, but the stock seats suck. Other than that, great ride.

Walt

paw2958

Grasshopper
Country flag
Howdy. This past summer I bought an '83 Honda CB 1000. It has the stock seat and I've been looking for a seat much like yours. Any idea of the manufacturer? My 75 Goldwing and this 83 have The Windjammer III, but the stock seats suck. Other than that, great ride.

Walt

paw2958

Grasshopper
Country flag
Walt, pretty sure it’s a Saddleman seat. I have one that was fine for me solo but wife hated it, so i ended up rebuilding the stock. It is fir sale i’ll send you some pics and a price when get home and get it in for that garage, might be a day or so cold and snowy here in Ohio