Ccw while riding.

Seth Matthews

Vetter Aficionado
What is the charge in NC? In PA it is trespassing if you do not leave after they ask you to leave.

Same here in Ohio, besides, its concealed Carry, who's gonna know. just don't carry the Beretta, that's the one silhouetted in the picture, it says you can't carry, all others should be ok. (I don't know what these people have against Baretta's)

XS11JAMMERIII

Learning the Ropes
In North Carolina;
Places off-limits even with a permit/license – N.C.G.S. 14-415.11 States;
On any private premises where notice that carrying a canceled handgun is prohibited by the posting conspicuous notice or statement by the person in legal passion of the premises.
I called the Sheriff’s office for clarification. I was told if who ever was in passion or their representative of the property (Security Guard) could just ask me to leave, it would be up to the property owners.
Or they could call law enforcement. They would respond to “Man with a gun” call. In best case scenario, I would be issued a misdemeanor citation, my CCW suspended. I would appear in court on charges of violation of NC Gun Statutes. The probability of my CCW being reinstated would be slim at best.
Anyway, none of that matters, I make a thoughtful effort to tow the line. The county sheriff who issued my permit has put his trust in me and I will not betray that trust.
But it is still an irritating law.