Vetter Windjammer 4 SS Massachusetts SOLD

VFR Man

Grasshopper
Country flag
Long story short. I got this Vetter when someone in the family passed away. It was supposed to go on a bike I had but I had to sell the bike.
I need to get it out of the garage because I have no more room. I tried to sell it on CL but no luck it's listed for $150.
It's in decent shape but it's not perfect by any means, It has the side pieces and a honda CB mounting bracket.
I am willing to take any offers on it, I don't want to throw it out but that's the next step if I don't get any interest.
Make offer. Located in MA.
IMG_6564.jpg
IMG_6560.jpg
IMG_6553.jpg
IMG_6578.jpg
IMG_6579.jpg
IMG_6853.jpg

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Thanks so much for sharing! The bracket and the lowers are gonna be an easy sell on eBay. The fairing looks to be in good condition. The problem with selling fairings online is they are so BIG! The dang shipping costs for the fairing is more than the fairing is. Be sure you try Facebook Marketplace too.

VFR Man

Grasshopper
Country flag
Thank you for all the good information. I have been trying to sell it locally for the last 10 months hoping someone who was close enough could come to get it because I know shipping costs would be huge. Unfortunately, it did not happen and this place was the last hope I had to move it to someone who could use it.
So I'm junking it, which is sad but that's how life goes sometimes.

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Thank you for all the good information. I have been trying to sell it locally for the last 10 months hoping someone who was close enough could come to get it because I know shipping costs would be huge. Unfortunately, it did not happen and this place was the last hope I had to move it to someone who could use it.
So I'm junking it, which is sad but that's how life goes sometimes.
Did you try offering it for free? Perhaps you may find somebody that wants to adopt it. Its time will come. :)

VFR Man

Grasshopper
Country flag
Ok, so no luck with getting rid of it. Last chance for anyone who wants any part of this item or I'm afraid it has to go, big cleanout next weekend.

KGBnut

Learning the Ropes
Country flag
Sorry I haven't been in touch. I'm interested, but I am having a hard time clearing my schedule to make a run up there. The earliest I could make it is the first week of August. If you can't sit on it until then, I understand. Feel free to PM me.

Ken

Larry Fine

Country flag
I sincerely hope you two connect. I'd hate to see such a nice fairing trashed.

Perhaps an agreed-upon deposit to make it worthwhile, if I may be so bold.

Last edited:

KGBnut

Learning the Ropes
Country flag
Yes, it was a long drive, but I think it worked out well for both of us...and it saved a good Windjammer from the dumpster. It needs some restoration work, and I have no idea what I am going to put it on, but I always seem to find a use for them.

VFR Man, thanks for everything, it was great meeting you and seeing your bikes.

Ken

Last edited: