The Next VOG Banner??

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Much better Steppen, what software did you use to blow it up?

Well I just use photobucket and instead of using their quick posting tabs I just copy my url and then it makes it harder for some people to see all my pictures. Why they are bigger..beats the heck out of me Roy.
019-11.jpg

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
Thanks AV, but that didn't last too long! :D

Been looking for a new jacket for a while and this just pushed me over the edge. It isn't Joe Rocket, but it will be good enough for me.

51zRS6%2B%2B2PL.jpg

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
I have one very similar and like it except when pulling zipper up it gets caught on a piece of material and then I have to get it un stuck...not nice when hands are cold. I have cut most of the material off but it still gets stuck from time to time but other wise I found it to be a nice jacket for $89 a few years back.Has kept me dry and warm.
010-13.jpg

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Country flag
I took care of the keeping dry part earlier in the month...

Jacket.jpg

I had a lower grade jacket version of the Frogg Toggs, but a higher grade version of the pants, so I decided it was time to get the jacket to match the pants.

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
Steppen, do you still have the photo of the two Bikes and the Tent from this thread that you edited? It show it as gone now. You must have removed it.

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Can you be a bit more specific on the picture? What kinda bikes and was the tent set up?I had to get rid of some pictures because I was almost at my accts limit:)

Kynan C.

Admin
Country flag
This image. You have photoshopped it and posted it earlier in this thread. Cleaned it up. It now shows the image as missing.

VOG_Banner_Brain_Camping.jpg

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
That was somebody's picture from here, I just cleaned it up for them a little. It looks like you saved it tho.
Was mine better so far as clarity? I can always redo it.Well I think it was from here,I usually don't post other peoples pictures,almost all my own.