VOG Premier Patch Awards!

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Website
www.ridingacrossusa.com
I have decided to put mine on my left sleeve,if I put it on the front shoulder the collar does block it..But looking at my jacket which is clean but looks dirty I might just get a new one:eek:Ring around the collar,ripped,grease stains and something melted in the pocket...once I am able to ride again I will try and be ATGATT when possible.

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
I have decided to put mine on my left sleeve,if I put it on the front shoulder the collar does block it..But looking at my jacket which is clean but looks dirty I might just get a new one:eek:Ring around the collar,ripped,grease stains and something melted in the pocket...once I am able to ride again I will try and be ATGATT when possible.
I find it is far easier to be SOTGSOTT.

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
I find it is far easier to be SOTGSOTT.

MMM I gotta admit...what in the world does that mean?:D
ATGATT..all the gear all the time...you got me on that...with SOTGSOTT:(
I am not a ATGATT kind of guy. I am a Some Of The Gear Some Of The Time kind of guy. I even ride without a helmet Sometimes, so SOTGSOTT. But that is my choice that I make and would have to live with.

Last edited:
Website
www.fluxar.com
Just to feel like one of the cool folks, I sent a patch to myself. When it arrived I still had the same issue, I don't have a cool uniform to put it on. So.... I have been looking for something me like. Being a retarded designer, it takes me 3 weeks to buy a pair of shoes, and of which I do every 3 years. Needless to say I am 1 month in, and I don't know what to buy to start patching.

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Just to feel like one of the cool folks, I sent a patch to myself. When it arrived I still had the same issue, I don't have a cool uniform to put it on. So.... I have been looking for something me like. Being a retarded designer, it takes me 3 weeks to buy a pair of shoes, and of which I do every 3 years. Needless to say I am 1 month in, and I don't know what to buy to start patching.
That is CLASSIC!!!

Guess what arrived today!!! It's gorgeous. Now, I, too, need to find an article of clothing to wear it.

I wonder if anyone makes a motorcyclist's vest with pockets, kinda like a fisherman's vest.

In the meanwhile, I'm thinking of water-proofing it and putting it on the Rooster itself.