VOG Premier Patch Awards!

Metal_Bob

Learning the Ropes
Reaction score
I don't know where I'm going to use it, but thanks for the patch!

Reactions: AVetterXS

steppenwolf

Vetter Master
Reaction score
Website
www.ridingacrossusa.com
I have decided to put mine on my left sleeve,if I put it on the front shoulder the collar does block it..But looking at my jacket which is clean but looks dirty I might just get a new one:eek:Ring around the collar,ripped,grease stains and something melted in the pocket...once I am able to ride again I will try and be ATGATT when possible.

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Reaction score
I have decided to put mine on my left sleeve,if I put it on the front shoulder the collar does block it..But looking at my jacket which is clean but looks dirty I might just get a new one:eek:Ring around the collar,ripped,grease stains and something melted in the pocket...once I am able to ride again I will try and be ATGATT when possible.
I find it is far easier to be SOTGSOTT.

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Reaction score
I find it is far easier to be SOTGSOTT.

MMM I gotta admit...what in the world does that mean?:D
ATGATT..all the gear all the time...you got me on that...with SOTGSOTT:(
I am not a ATGATT kind of guy. I am a Some Of The Gear Some Of The Time kind of guy. I even ride without a helmet Sometimes, so SOTGSOTT. But that is my choice that I make and would have to live with.

Last edited:
Reactions: steppenwolf

AVetterXS

Admin
Reaction score
Website
www.fluxar.com
Just to feel like one of the cool folks, I sent a patch to myself. When it arrived I still had the same issue, I don't have a cool uniform to put it on. So.... I have been looking for something me like. Being a retarded designer, it takes me 3 weeks to buy a pair of shoes, and of which I do every 3 years. Needless to say I am 1 month in, and I don't know what to buy to start patching.

Reactions: Terraplane Tom

PAUL politsch

Vetter Aficionado
Reaction score
I would like in on this .. I was talking to the wife Last Saturday.. Cool

brianinpa

Five Star Vetteral
Reaction score
Just to feel like one of the cool folks, I sent a patch to myself. When it arrived I still had the same issue, I don't have a cool uniform to put it on. So.... I have been looking for something me like. Being a retarded designer, it takes me 3 weeks to buy a pair of shoes, and of which I do every 3 years. Needless to say I am 1 month in, and I don't know what to buy to start patching.
That is CLASSIC!!!

Larry Fine

Reaction score
Guess what arrived today!!! It's gorgeous. Now, I, too, need to find an article of clothing to wear it.

I wonder if anyone makes a motorcyclist's vest with pockets, kinda like a fisherman's vest.

In the meanwhile, I'm thinking of water-proofing it and putting it on the Rooster itself.